Saturday, July 22, 2006

For My Friends Who Are In Love....

(I copied this from someone else because I like it)

For My Friends Who Are In Love....

To all my friends; Be sure to read this, it may help many of you... you will even enjoy and learn from it.
To all my friends who are.....SINGLE
Love is like a butterfly the more you chase it the more it eludes you,but if you just let it fly it will come to you when you least expect it.
Love can make you happy but often it hurts but love is only special when you give it to someone who really worth it.
So take your time and choose the best.

To my friends who are.....NOT SINGLE
Love isn't becoming somebody else's "perfect person"
It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

To my friends who are....ENGAGED
The measure of compatibility is not the years spent together
But how good you are to each other

To my friends who are.....MARRIED
Love is not about "it's your fault" but "i'm sorry"
Not where are you but i'm right here for you
Not how could you but i understand
Not i wish you were but i'm thankful you are

To my friends who are.... HEARTBROKEN
Hearbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go
The challenge is not how to survive heart breaks but to learn from them

To my friends who are..... NAIVE
How to be in love:
Be consistent but not persistent share and never be unfair understand and try not to demand and get hurt but never keep the grudge

To my friends who are..... Possessive
It breaks your heart to see the one you love Happy with someone else
But it's more painful to know that the one you love Is unhappy with you

To my friends who are.....AFRAID TO CONFESS
Love hurts when you break up with someone
It hurts even when someone breakup with you
But love hurts the most: When the person you love has no idea how you feel about him/her

To my friends who are.....STILL HOLDING ON
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love,
only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be,
and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it.
If the person isn't worth it now, it's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now.

To All My Friends...........
My wish for you is a man/women whose love is: honest strong mature never changing protective encouraging rewarding and unselfish....

小百合 blowing kissess to......
you my love carried ever so gently    
on the wings of dove i wish we were nearer though alas....
we are not but we will forever be one right here in my heart....
forget me not 小百合

I will always Love you
i don't need a special dayto express what my heart has to say
for cupid did not pierce my heart
you stole right from the start
if i don't express what i feel inside
then my day starts without sunrise
for everyday with you starts with a kiss
and i love you
for love is more than those three words
for our hearts to be heard
for those words cannot convey
what my heart has to say
so i will let my actions speak
each and everyday of the week
i don't need any gifts from you
to show that your love is true
all that i really want is to spend time
for your kissess are sweeter than wine...
i love you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home