Friday, July 14, 2006

Notification to public of my intent to blog again

I didn't blog for a long time because all I ever did was play World of Warcraft 24/7 since March 2005 til March or maybe even April 2006.

Warcraft is a very well designed game, and if a person has an escapist personality (or an addictive personality) they can spend lots of time playing it.

I am glad I am no longer playing wow, but now my life is really screwed up and I have to become a very busy person (like most people already are) in order to improve it and to get the things I want in life. That is, real things, not imaginary things in a video game. I was "very busy" in the world of warcraft, and I did acquire many, many things, but unfortunately they were imaginary things, that make no difference in the long term in this real world. I know from my succcess in the world of warcraft that I can succeed in the real world, since I am smart.

Since I am going to be busy with Real Life things, I will be blogging to keep people up to date with what I'm doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oliviah said...

Yes, you are smart. And this is probably one of the smartest choices you have made in a while. Real Life is an excellent choice.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home